A Few Words

So far, I have to be thankful for having my stories published. I have to thank the editors for taking the chance with me. As well as the ones who published my book. Honestly, I don't think that I have much of a talent doing what I love to do. If people enjoy my work, I am grateful. If not, I fully understand. Some of my work is not for the faint of heart; whereas, some aren't so bad. Or too sadistic.

Sometimes, I stop and wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

Other times, I just enjoy the fantasy life that I keep myself in. And try not to think too much into that "reality thing".

So, it all works out. I suppose.

I really hope that I can finish the book that I've been writing for awhile, now. And, I think, that it is some of my lighter work. Not too creepy. Just a fun read. That is, what I'm projecting it to be. We'll just have to see, won't we?

Well, till next time..

Comments

Popular Posts