Into The Depths

Right now, I'm still working on my new novel and have reached the 40,000 word mark (whew!).

And it just keeps going and going and going....

I keep having more ideas for the story, which is good I think, because things have taken a weird turn.

Something that I didn't even see coming.

So, as I sink myself back under the flesh of my imagination - the other world that sits in my head with a broken lock on the door (Damn, gotta fix that one day) - I just sit back and let it take over, and possess me:

Coursing under my skin, injecting into my veins, spreading out into my pale shell of a human being - a shell covered in skin, muscles tightly wrapped around bone, blood circulating to keep my innards moits and wet - and searching through until finding its home in the tips of my fingers....

Comments

Popular Posts