Words From Brick

As a writer - or if that's what you would call me - I think one seems to live in the fantasy world all of the time. Almost all. Sometimes I have to distinguish myself between what is going on inside of my skull and what is going on right "now". My brain has to adjust to the world that actually exists around me, rather than what I picture in my mind. Over and over.

It's just weird, folks. Odd.

Though, I don't claim to be normal. Never have.

But, on a different note, I would like to apologize that I haven't blogged very much. Either busy with home life or with my novel. Characterization is something that I am trying to work out better. Because I can tell you how each of my main characters feel. how they cope with life. As far as the reader understanding this, I really hope that I have thrown out the red carpet for them. Hopefully. I just want to make sure that my creation's are believable and live off the page. Although, that may be pressing it a bit. I don't think that I have the talent for it.

But maybe we'll see if I do once I have this novel finished.

Until next time, dear reader....

Comments

Popular Posts