Yep

I know, I know, it's been awhile since I last blogged; but you know how it goes. You have to work to keep food on the table and a roof over your head and keep gas in your car.

So.

Anyway.

Folks, it looks as if my new book has raised some eye brows. A lot of people who have read it, actually like it. Which I find surprising. So, without further ado, since I've let Maggie May rest awhile - Lord knows she'll be a busy kicking the crap out of werewolves soon - I've started the second book of The Darkened Image. And, I must say, it is going quite well.

So far.

There's going to be answers to some things, that wasn't explained before in the first book, as well as what it looks like in the future. And even adding a few newer characters in the mix. I just hope the story will keep going strong and end good. I hope.

But anyway, check back next time, folks, maybe it won't be so long!

Comments

Popular Posts